Please find attached our most recent Ofsted report.
Here are some extracts:
- Staff develop strong and trusting relationships with children and their families from the start.
- Staff provide a rich and vibrant learning environment, which supports children to be motivated learners.
- Children are well settled, confident and independent.
- Staff model good behaviour and have high expectations of children.
- Staff plan exciting, challenging projects that capture children's imagination and extend their knowledge and skills.
- Children, including those who have special educational needs, achieve extremely well.
- Staff place a strong focus on providing high quality learning for children.
The Hostage Bride (Latin Lovers) Racial Identity, White Counsellors And Therapists Advanced Topics in Global Information Management, Volume 4 Mosby's Medical Terminology Memory Notecards The Mary Celeste Shade, the Changing Man, Vol. 1: The American Scream A Dictionary of Chinese Characters: Accessed by Phonetics Night: Shmoop Literature Guide Miracles, Shockers, & Long Shots: The Greatest Sports Upsets of All Time Cost Accounting Standards Board Regulations as of January 1, 2012 The USA Today Crossword Puzzle Book 24 Look at the U. S. Book 1: An ESL/Civics Series Based on the Federal Citizenship Texts The modulatory role of neuronal nicotinic receptors on peripheral inflammation. Luis Gonzalez Palma: Poems of Sorrow Upscaling and Downscaling Methods for Environmental Research [With CDROM] E Manufacturing: Business Paradigms And Supporting Technologies Painting the Map Red